love this video via George Patterson/Y&R Australia. it demonstrates on a micro-level what we do on a macro level. have a good weekend y’all. (via @dionhughes)
- This blog is moving. This is my last post here. Gonna miss this place! SNIFF!!!
- Escape Pod creates its first skateboard
- Sir Hegarty nails it again
- My first shoot
- The great thing about social media is that is let’s you meet your brand’s fans. The bad thing about social media is that it can you end up talking only to your fans.
- Ship happens!
- I just spent the afternoon watching commercial television in the US and A
- Direct communication, Irish style. Part 2.
- The continued adventures of television advertising
- THE AUDIENCE IS EVERYTHING. ARE THEY SITTING COMFORTABLY?
theescapepod on This blog is moving. This is m… me! on This blog is moving. This is m… theescapepod on Escape Pod creates its first… Stan on Escape Pod creates its first… theadrianflores (@th… on This blog is moving. This is m…
Tagsadvertising adweek ally and gargano apple awesomeness beer blog book branding bud light budweiser change chicago claussen pickles crispin porter bogusky dave trott ddb director editing funny google hugh mcleod ideas ireland justin reardon lewis lazare media officemax penny pranks seth godin social media steve jobs super bowl the escape pod the internet TV COMMERCIAL twitter video vinny warren viral viral video wassup whassup Wheat thins youtube
- This blog is moving. This is my last post here. Gonna miss this place! SNIFF!!! June 1, 2013in line with our seemingly eternal website redesign, this blog’s address has to change. the new web address is http://theescapepod.com/blog/ See you there. RSS reader users should use this link to continue their intake of blog magic, or blogic if … Continue reading →theescapepod
- Escape Pod creates its first skateboard May 11, 2013My son, god bless him, asked for a skateboard for his birthday. No problem there. The only thing was he specified that it have a Scottish terrier graphic. Big problem. Perhaps not unsurprisingly, there is a distinct lack of Scottish … Continue reading →theescapepod
- Sir Hegarty nails it again May 7, 2013Ever since he’s retired, John Hegarty has really been letting adland have it with both barrels and calling bullshit on an industry that is even more awash with bullshit than it ever has been. And that’s saying something. Adland’s decade-long … Continue reading →theescapepod
- This blog is moving. This is my last post here. Gonna miss this place! SNIFF!!! June 1, 2013